We Are Here For You
Our top priority has always been the health and well-being of our patients and our team members. Every effort we have in place to ensure everyones safety.
Along with the strict infection control procedures as described by the CDC and ADA, we have taken additional prevention steps including:
- Screening and monitoring patients for signs and symptoms of infections COVID-19 screening questionnaire for patients.
- Having all patients wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- Giving out masks and gloves for patients to wear.
- Temperature screening of all employee team members twice a day.
- Implementing full contact and respiratory precautions by using gowns, gloves, mask and face shield protection.
- Extra-oral suctions to decrease aerosol contamination.
- Constant cleaning and disinfecting public areas, including door handles, light switches, bathrooms, chairs and front desks using hospital-grade disinfectants.
- No patient to patient contact by implementing strict social distancing protocols such as having patients wait in their vehicles while waiting to be seen.
- Should new infection control guidelines be issued as a result of Covid 19, we will implement them immediately.
- We will do everything possible to provide a safe environment for the health of our patients and team members.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office and we will be more than happy to assist you.
Mid-County Endodontic Group